Sunday, December 6, 2015

Calendar for a good cause

I often wonder if the amount of "things" I have to in order to sell cheeses is all nessesary? I am using all my life savings, taking out loans, writing grants,
asking friends for help and support... It feels so ill. I will be in so much dept before even selling one sliver of farmstead cheese. The building specifications and equipment list grows daily.... 
The latest and still unobtained item is a multi-dairy animal milker that directs milk into an inspectable tank. Gone is the romantic hand milking and buckets and simplicity. But this is important to pass inspection for state of Indiana.

I'm asking for a purchase of one calendar to help offset the cost of this item. You will be helping a family farm start to become sustanable and stay on the farm. $10 and shipping if not near Corydon, Indiana.

Caroline Rosa Kesten (on fb)
Delalunafarm@gmail.com
502-905-7611 text or voicemail 
360 Old Hwy 135 SW
Corydon, Indiana 47112




No comments:

Post a Comment