Saturday, November 28, 2015

Updated on cheese facility progress, De la Luna Creamery

Today is Saturday 29 and it's been about 2 and 1/2 weeks since I received notice about funding approval, I'm anxiously waiting to receive funds. Ugg maybe they changed their mind! It was lost! Stolen! Misappropriated! Embezzled! They forgotten about me! That's it they forgot!
I know these things take time. I have made phone calls and searched for items to begin work but it's difficult to negotiate terms and prices with funds not in place.
I realize I can get rough estimates and some goals started, and I have. But I would feel better when everything is concrete not just hypothetical. Should I call them? Message?
I have priced some priority items, bulk milk tank, jacketed tilt kettle and refrigeration, this will really kill my budget. These items are not local and have I no way of knowing if they are in good working conditions. I have researched and I am comfortable with spend a little more for reliable equipment but to what extent?
I have wondered if I can buy on credit or layaway with a local supply store? This could ease some of the start-up cost, but may hurt with added interest. I'll call today. 
Well, with that said, I have a mission...











No comments:

Post a Comment